If you can escape the scenery and myriad of activities while on Maui a shopping spree is always an option. Convenient and easily found are many gifts for friends and family even the ‘occasional’ personal splurge. The unique retailers sell items including jewelry, art, local crafts, clothing, souvenirs, all intermixed with high end boutiques and ocean views. Easy Public Parking is available for free or by validation.
In Lahaina Town you’ll get lost in the many opportunities provided for both locals and visitors alike. Here are a list of some of our favorites around Lahaina. For restaurants and dining around town, view our Lahaina Dining Guide.
- Lahaina Cannery Mall (Air-Conditioned, Retail and Sundry Shops)
- Lahaina Center (Outlet Shops, Oceanfront Dining)
- Lahaina Gateway Center (New Plantation Style Mall)
- Office Max (Full Service Business)
- Barnes & Noble (Wifi, Cafe, Comfortable Reading Areas)
- Walgreens (Pharmacy, First Aid)
- Foodland Farms (Specialty Foods, Wines, Local Produce)
- Plush Beauty Lounge (Trendy to Traditional Service)
- Mahina (Local Award-winning Women’s Fashion)
- Salvation Army (World Class Thrift Store)
- Pakaloha Bikinis (Local Custom Separates)
- Lush (Earth-friendly Happy Cosmetics)
For Grocery Delivery Service with Aloha (serving all area of Maui and Lana’i) contact Demming’s Delivery Service. While you fly, she buys!